Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Few Video Updates

I have so much to share...about Elle's first trip to the circus and my first getaway sans hubby or kiddo....but for now....here are some video updates!

The girl loves her baths...she is signing "bath, yes and please"

She found the toilet paper

She's getting braver and stronger...it won't be long until we have a walker on our hands!

She was upset with us because this was probably the 900th time we made her whistle...the first 899 times I was laughing too hard to get it on video. Eventually she got upset with us and only showed us a few seconds of her talent...between cries. Sometimes she actually does whistle...well she sucks air in and it makes the whistling sound. But most of the time she just makes the face and it still cracks me up!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!
She is soooo cute!