Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Painting With a Twist - Toddler Style

Yesterday morning Elle hosted a painting party at our house for two of her little friends and their mommies. The girls had a great time painting a little something special for their daddies and then they REALLY had a good time running around our house in only their diapers. They were just too cute for words! After painting and nap time, it was time for Elle to go to physical therapy. On our way home she told me she wanted to paint some more...so we came home and our little artist went to town!
and...just in case you were wondering where her hearing aids were clipped to during her painting session....
that's right....her pony tail!
Not too sure what we are going to do with her masterpieces yet but I'm sure we will find a place to proudly display her artwork!

3 comments:

Becky Mc said...

Love that you are blogging again! Sweet Elle Bell I miss you!

Shannon said...

I couldn't be more proud of my little Picasso!!

Unknown said...

When my boy was little, we used his painting for wrapping paper, especially for grandparents, aunts & uncles, etc.