Friday, March 18, 2011

LaLa and Mad Dog's Wedding

March 10 - 13, 2011 Lee and I headed to Oxford, Mississippi for one of my bestie's wedding. It was an absolute perfect weekend and we had so much fun! It was so much fun to be with all our friends and get to celebrate the marriage of two fabulous people!

Friday night before the rehersal dinner, my parents, my bestie meghan and her fiance and her parents and Lee and I all met up at Meghan's and my favorite bar in college. I was super excited when I saw my "hole in one" plaque I donated to the bar while in college. I got the plaque after making a hole in one at a golf tournamnet I played in during college. My spirit still lives at the Burgundy Room!

The Wedding Party

Lee and me at the reception

My sorority sisters...love them!

We had so much fun at the reception! It was a total dance party and we had soo much fun! As usual, I wish I would have taken more pictures...but Lauren had a fantastic photographer and I can't wait to get a few of his pictures framed for our house!
Congratulations Lauren and Madison! We are so excited for y'all!

No comments: